Click here to download the Company contract
COMPANY TRYOUTS for 2017-2018 season
Saturday, August 26th
tryouts held at the studio
2:00 pm-3:30 pm
(minimum age: rising 6th graders)
3:30 pm-5:00 pm
(minimum age: rising 8th graders)
Please arrive 15-20 minutes early to get your audition number and stretch, warm-up time is not provided during tryouts.
· Any dancer trying out must have his/her account paid up
to date and must understand that he/she must enroll in a ballet class at Art In Motion if accepted as a company member.
· Please wear tank top or leotard, shorts, tights, bare
feet or dance paws, hair up, no jewelry, no gum. Wearing dance paws is recommended in order for dancers to turn properly.
· If you are trying out for a company level higher than the
one you are currently in, you are required to try out for both the level you are in and the higher level.
· Please note that being a company dancer is a major commitment--they
rehearse on Sundays, perform outside of the recital, and are only allowed 2 absences per semester.
The cost of the class is $45 per month and is not included in dance class packages.
We will collect a $20 costume payment per company dancer that will be due at the same time as costume deposits for other
· Results will be emailed the evening of tryouts
and rehearsals begin the following day—Sunday, August 27th.
Company dancers must bring signed company contracts to the first rehearsal.